Today I’m talking to Monique Coleman, who most of you probably know as Taylor McKessie in the Disney’s High School Musical franchise.
Her most important role, however, came in 2010 when she was appointed the first ever United Nations Youth Champion for the International Year of Youth.
Mo works incredibly hard to balance her acting career and her passion for creating positive change in the world.
She is an angel that has been put on this earth to do amazing things.
Once a month I will pick one awesome review, get in touch with you, & send you your free swag bag! I look forward to your iTunes review.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
“I no longer want to accept just enough or not enough.” – Monique Coleman
- How Monique connected with Martin Luther King Jr.
- The power of children believing in themselves
- How did Monique get into acting?
- What is Girl Up?
- How High School Musical changed Monique’s life
“The crack in my foundation was that I was covering up my insecurities with success.” – Monique Coleman
- How we should believe that God/Source/The Universe wants to bless us
- Why you have to be willing to change
- The tough decision…. to let go of fame
- The difference between being selfless and giving service
“When you let go and you surrender, when you are blessed, it is more than what you would have been able to do if you would have taken the steps to get there.” – Monique Coleman